Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Farmer's Wife Blocks and Civil War Blocks

Birds in the Air
Cotton Boll

I just finished two more Civil War Blocks, but hesitated on the Farmer's Wife.  I like paper piecing, but it gets so confusing for my scrambled up head to make heads or tails out of them sometimes.  So I researched online to see if anyone had measured out the blocks so that they could be rotary cut.  I came upon A Bee in my Bonnet blog!  Originally, I found it on the iPad and then sent it to my computer so that I could link it up to my blog.  When I started to go over the site again today, what a surprise it was to find music streaming out of it.  The music is from an era that so reminds me of my mother and of my own playlist.  What a treat!  I loved it so much, I added her button to my blog.  I can't wait to see what she posts next.

No comments: