Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend Progress

I was able to get my husband's quilt quilted on my machine.  Thanks to watching videos on youtube, I learned to use the supreme slider along with my new machine and tables setup beside and behind my machine table.  What a breeze!  I'm thrilled to be able to get back to quilting my own quilts.  The binding is attached to the front, but I have to whip stitch it on the back yet.  I've attached a picture of it before I sandwiched them all together.  I absolutely love the chicadee fabric on the back, especially since that's our street name.  So fitting.  I was also able to get to cutting my fabrics for the Mill's Girls quilt that I'm starting with my web group.  Busy!  My dog, Zuzu was especially interested in what was going on.  The basement is her favorite hang out since the quilt room has a window where the frogs hang out.


No comments: